Call for Abstract
Deadline for submission: June 20, 2023.
Abstract template (click here)
We are pleased to announce INNODOCT 2023 – Latin America, the International conference on Innovation, Documentation, and Teaching Technologies, which, on this edition is organized as a hybrid event, with a physical venue in Santander, Colombia, from November 8 to 10, 2023.
Participants will be able to choose to participate either in person or virtually, while speakers will be able to present their works in person at the venue or submit a prerecorded presentation that will be streamed during the event.
Sessions will be held in the “Guillermo Camacho Caro” Auditorium (Industrial engineering Building). School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Universidad Industrial de Santander, Bucaramanga, Santander, Colombia. Download map.
The target audience for the INNODOCT 2023 comprises researchers, policy makers and
• Technical staff
• Members of documentation centers
• Experts in Practical and company training
• Secondary, vocational, and other educators
• Professionals from the private and public sectors
• Education policymakers
• Student counselors and tutors
• Career/employment officers
• Education advisers
• Library and documentation personnel
• Support and services staff
• Open learning specialists; and
• All those individuals interested in Innovation, Documentation, and Education.
The conference aims to provide a forum for academics and professionals to share their research, discuss ideas, current projects, outcomes, and challenges related to New Information and Communication Technologies, Innovations, and Methodologies applied to Education and Research in areas such as Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences, economics, Management, Marketing, as well as Tourism and Hospitality
We invite you to submit your topics and contribute to INNODOCT 2023 in order to share your innovation, research, or results and experiences in relevant areas.
Abstracts must be submitted through the conference website (www.innodoct.org) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than June 20, 2023.
All accepted papers, whose abstracts are accepted (peer-reviewed) will be published, in full, in the Conference “Proceedings”, an ISBN publication (which will be proposed for inclusion in Scopus). In addition, the top 30 papers will be presented in person or as video presentations (videos will be optional, however, 30 videos will be presented).
Extended versions of the papers will be published in several journals, in different modes. The preliminary selection will be carried out by the Scientific Committee, depending on the scope, novelty and quality of the paper. Articles will be selected for publication in:
+ Language Teaching Research Quarterly (indexed by Scopus – Q2).
+ TEC Empresarial (indexed by ESCI Thomson Reuters and Scopus).
+ International Journal of Organizational Leadership (indexed in ESCI Thomson Reuters).
+ Revista UIS Ingenierías (indexed in ESCI Thomson Reuters and Publindex Colombia;CatB).
+ European Journal of Studies in Management and Business(indexed by EBSCO Business Source Ultimate and MIAR).
+ International Journal of Behavior Studies in Organizations (indexed by EBSCO Business Source).
+ Studies in Educational Management (indexed by EBSCOhost Databases and Copernicus Master Journals List).
+ New Challenges in Accounting and Finance (indexed by EBSCO Business Source Ultimate and Copernicus Master Journals List).
+ Language Testing in Focus: An International Journal (indexed by Copernicus Master Journals List).
For any inquiries, please contact us through the conference website at http://innodoct.org or via email: email@example.com or via WhatsApp: +573228658454.
The Scientific Committee encourages you to submit your abstracts for INNODOCT 2023.
The abstracts should be written in: English, Portuguese or Spanish, the official languages of the event.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstracts should be submitted through the abstract submission module on this platform (also accessible through this link).
- The deadline for abstract submission is June 20, 2023.
- There is a maximum limit of two submissions (contributions) per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in one of the official languages: English, Portuguese, or Spanish.
- Authors should follow this template for the development of their abstracts.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words in length.
- The Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the format and presentation method, taking into account the authors’ consent, who may refuse their presentation.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or do not receive confirmation by email, please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent to your email by no later than July 20, 2023.
- Notification of acceptance of an abstract allows for author registration and therefore guarantees the publication of the work in the event’s proceedings. Abstracts should only be submitted via e-mail. (Please, if you have any problem with the deadline, please contact or submit the abstract to email@example.com)
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper by August 15, 2023 (included). There is a maximum limit of 8 pages. The template/format of the Final Paper will be available here.
- The notification of selection of the 30 papers that will be presented during the conference will be made no later than September 15, 2023 (included).
- Contribution will only be published by INNODOCT 2023 if at least one of the authors of the paper registers before October 10, 2023 (included).
- If you wish to coordinate one of the congress sessions, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the aspect/topic/area in which you are interested. Session Coordinators can also register for the conference.
- DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE LINK and DOWNLOAD Declaration of transfer of rights.
- A registered author can cover a maximum of 2 contributions/papers.
- Contributions will only be published in INNODOCT 2023 publications if at least one of the authors of each accepted abstract registers before October 15, 2023.
- You must register to access the Conference space (both as an author and as a general public).
- Refunds and cancellations: these requests must be received in writing before October 20, 2023. There is a 30€ charge for registration refunds. Bank fees must be paid by the participants.
Types of contributions:
The contributions can be virtual (not attending authors). Only the best papers will be presented in video format. See scheduled.
Participants will be able to attend the conference in person. The conference will conclude with a gala dinner. Those participants who wish to attend the gala dinner should indicate this when registering.
Each selected presentation will last 5-9 minutes and will be presented at the conference, with access to all participants. We will provide the schedule and timing of presentations approximately 4 weeks before the event. If any selected author cannot present their work in video format, they should inform the committee for remote presentation and recording or for in-person presentation during the conference, and the committee will record it for all participants. Please email us (email@example.com) with your request as
soon as possible.
Participants at the Conference who wish to have their papers published in INNODOCT 2023, even if they have not been selected for video presentation, can do so. These papers will be displayed on the conference website. Registered authors will also receive a copy of the INNODOCT 2023 publication, a certificate of participation and as an author, as well as the invoice for the registration fee.
OTHER participation (general public):
People who want to attend the conference but do not participate with a paper can also register as “General Audience”. These registered attendees will also receive a copy of INNODOCT 2023, a certificate of attendance, and the registration fee invoice.
Attendance in person option:
- Participants can attend the conference in person at the “Guillermo Camacho Caro” Auditorium, School of Industrial and Business Studies, UIS, Bucaramanga.
- The conference will conclude with a gala dinner.
- Those participants who wish to attend the gala dinner should indicate this when registering.