We are pleased to announce INNODOCT/17, the International Conference on Innovation, Documentation and Teaching Technologies, that will be held on-line in Valencia, Spain, on 25-27 Oct, 2017
The target audience for the INNODOCT/17 comprises researchers, policy makers and education practitioners.
- Technical staff
- Members of documentation centers
- Experts in Practical and company training
- Secondary, vocational, and other educators
- Professionals from the private and public sectors
- Education policymakers
- Student counselors and tutors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Library and documentation personnel
- Support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
…and any person interested in Innovation, Documentation and Education New Learning Technologies
We invite you to submit your abstracts and to contribute to INNODOCT/17 in order to share your innovations, research or your results and experiences in innovation, documentation and education.
Abstracts should be submitted to the conference web site no later than 3rd of April, 2017.
All accepted papers (which will be subject to Peer Review), will be published in the Conference Proceedings Book, an ISBN publication (with a future opportunity for inclusion in Scopus). In addition, the best 30 works will be presented in person or in video. (presentations must be sent on paper, in addition all the presentations sent in video will be also uploaded in the web, although the videos will be optional for the accepted papers). A total of 30 videos will be published online. The Selected Articles will be published in the International Journal of Organizational Leadership (abstracted and indexed in Thomson Reuters, EBSCO, Ulrichs ProQuest, Index Copernicus, ERIH PLUS), or in a book by a prestigious Publisher
For inquiries, please contact us (+34) 622.214.171.124 – or visit the conference web site at http://innodoct.webs.upv.es or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scientific Committee encourages you to submit your abstracts for INNODOCT/17. The abstracts should be written in English, Portuguese or Spanish, the official languages of the event.
Types of contributions:
The contributions can be virtual (not attending authors). Only the best papers will be presented in video format. See scheduled.
Participants will be able to attend the conference in person. The conference will conclude with a gala dinner on 27th of October. Those participants who wish to attend the gala dinner should indicate this when registering.
Each selected presentation will last 10-15 minutes and will be presented in the conference, with access to all the participants. We will provide the reference and the time of the presentations about 4 weeks before the event. If any selected author is unable to present their paper in video format, they will be able to present it during or before the conference, and the committee will record it for all the participants, (please send us an email (email@example.com) with your request as soon as possible).
Conference participants who wish their papers to be published in INNODOCT/17 Publication, although they have not been selected for video presentation. These papers will be shown virtually. Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the INNODOCT/17 abstracts, proceedings and video presentations USB, a participation and author certificate, and the registration fee invoice.
OTHER participation: General Public:
People who want to attend the conference, but who do not participate with a paper, can also register as “general public”. Registered general public will receive also a copy of the INNODOCT/17 abstracts, proceedings and video presentations USB, a certificate and the registration fee invoice.
Attendance in person option
Participants will be able to attend the conference in person, in the auditorium “Salon de Actos DOE” of the Department, Building 7D, Polytechnic University of Valencia.
The conference will conclude with a gala dinner.
Those participants who wish to attend the gala dinner should indicate this when registering.
- Abstracts should only be submitted via e-mail. (Please, If you have any problem with the deadline, please contact or submit the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The deadline for abstract submission is 3rd of april, 2017.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 300 words.
- The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method, subject to the authors’ consent can indicate the rejection to present it.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their documents and participation in the presentations.
- After having registered as author, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, your will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you encounter any problem during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail please contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail by april 25th, 2017.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION:
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper before Jun. 26th, 2017 (included). There is a limitation of 10 pages. The template of the Final Paper is available on the “SUBMIT!” button (Top right).
- Contributions will only be published at INNODOCT/17 publications if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before Jul. 17th, 2016 (included).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Session chairs must be registered for the conference.
- DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE LINK
- One author registration can cover a maximum of 2 papers.
- Contributions will only be published at INNODOCT/17 publications if at least one of the authors of each accepted abstract is registered before Jun. 26th, 2017.
- You must be registered to get into the conference area (as author or as general public)
- Refund and cancellation requests must be received in writing before 17th of Jul., 2017. There is a 30€ service charge for refunds on registrations. Bank taxes must be paid by the participants. Otherwise, the amount will be charged at the registration
To send the abstract, please send it by email: email@example.com (MS Word or similar, 300 words) .
Later, for sending the final document, please do it through the UPV-Editorial platform but following the style guide that you can download by clicking on the Download button.DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE LINK. Thank you.VIDEO PRESENTATION TUTORIAL
To record your own presentation, you can use different programs. We leave some links to access a free software and free tutorials on how to do it on youtube.
1.- Software: Screencast-o-matic
Press Here to go to webpage
2.- Youtube tutorials (english)
Press Here to go to Youtube tutorial 1
Press Here to go to Youtube tutorial 2
3.- Youtube tutorials (spanish)
Pulse Aquí para ver Youtube tutorial
4.- Youtube tutorials (portuguese)
Clique Aqui para ver o tutorial do Youtube
FREE: AviScreen; CamStudio; Copernicus; JingProject; Wink
COMMERCIAL:Adobe Captivate; AllCapture; HyperCam; iShowU; ScreenMimic; ScreenRecord; Camtasia